Meet Dr. Coombs
Doctor Coombs received his dental degree from the University of Louisville in 2000. In an effort to stay knowledgeable about the latest technologies and developments, Dr. Coombs has participated in hundreds of hours of continuing education earning the “Fellowship” status with the Academy of General Dentistry in 2009. An honor only 3% of dentist’s obtain.
Dr Coombs is also an active member in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Central Arizona Dental Society
- Scottsdale/ Paradise Valley Study Club
- Give Back a Smile – for victims of domestic violence
- Christina Smile – care for Boys & Girls Club Kids
- Certified in Cerec – one visit restoration
- Certified Invisalign® Dentist
- Certified in advanced tooth whitening techniques.
Dr. Coombs has three boys – Caden, Landon and Sylas. When not in the office Dr. Coombs is busy with various outdoor activities.
Contact Scottsdale Smile Center
If you would like more information on the many dental treatments we offer, or if you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our dentists, please contact Scottsdale Smile Center today.